One thing about this type of shop is that you can never have enough tools & equipment! I have been collecting tools since my dad presented me with my first wrench set when I was about 13, and have never quit. When he passed, I acquired his tools that he used in his body shop which was of course was a thrill for me not only to have, but to be able to use them in my business as well.
Besides the usual mountain of hand tools, we have a great collection of specialty tools & equipment.
- Special body hammers, dollies, and pullers
- dent pullers, shrinker/stretcher
- 16 gauge box & pan brake
- planishing hammer
- oxy/acetylene torch and plasma cutter
- mig welders, * tig welder, * stick welder
Machining & fabrication
- Drill press, lathe, 30 ton press, and arbor press
- bench grinders, belt & disc sanders, band saw,
- heavy duty steel chassis table and 4’ x 10’ steel work table.
- AC Delco engine analyzer
- Bear charging/starting/battery system tester
- Matco starting/charging/battery system tester
- brake pressure tester
- power steering pump pressure tester
- instrument gauge tester
- Snap-On volt/ohm testers
- compression tester
- engine leak down tester
- digital temperature gauge
- combustion leak detector
- Hunter front end alignment rack
- coil spring compressor,
- ball joint press
- leaf spring spreaders
- coil-over spanner wrenches
- Viper GT R-12 & 134A recovery/recycle/recharge machine
- Sercon 5000 R-12 refrigerant recovery machine
- Atco a/c flush equipment
- Atco a/c hose crimper
- Matco refrigerant leak detector.
- Engine hoist and stands
- portable carts
- floor jacks and bottle jacks
- jack stands
- body & frame rotisserie
- 7000lb. 4 post lifts
- parts washers
- 6 & 12 volt battery charger.
We also have a large library of parts & reference books, vintage manuals & wiring diagrams dating back to the thirties.